Free First Advice

Ask the Legal Expert


Monday - Friday from 9.30 AM TO 5.30 PM

 Home / Immigration / Family Visa

Family Visa

At Biruntha Solicitors, we offer assistance to individuals who wish to reside in the UK as the fiancé or spouse of someone settled in the UK, they can apply for the visa by submitting an application for leave as the partner of a person settled in the UK. This visa route will ultimately lead to the individual settling in the UK. At Biruntha Solicitors, we understand that this is can be a very personal process for both yourself and your family, therefore, we are able to assist in ensuring that all the relevant requirements are met. If you circumstance are changed before your granted an indefinite leave to remain then we can advise you on alternative immigration options for you.

Get in touch

We would love to here about you