Free First Advice

Ask the Legal Expert


Monday - Friday from 9.30 AM TO 5.30 PM

 Home / Immigration / Indefinite Leave to Remain & Naturalisation

Indefinite Leave to Remain & Naturalisation

An individual can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) if they have lived in the UK lawfully under one of the following categories:

• Tier 1(General) Migrant
• Tier 2(General) Migrant
• Tier 1(Intra-Company Transfer) – if you applied before April 2010
• Ancestry Visa
• Highly Skilled Migrant Programme
• Work Permit Holder.

Our legal team at Biruntha Solicitors will assist you with obtaining your Indefinite Leave to Remain status. But our lawyers go beyond your needs and will advise you on how to get your British Citizenship and we will support and guide you every step of the way until you become a naturalized citizen of United Kingdom.

Get in touch

We would love to here about you